It’s no secret that the portable self-storage business is booming. What might not be so well-known is how differently the many players out there operate.
Some (if not many) of your container-renting customers will already have their container, their box or their cube already lined up when they call you for help loading it up. If not, they may need some help choosing the right company for their situation. In this spirit, we offer some answers to the questions they may or may not know to ask.
1. If a meteor pulverizes a PODS container, who is liable for the damage? Will the customer be reimbursed?
2. Can the customer arrange to keep their storage container on their property until they are able to load it up?
3. Are portable storage containers weatherproof?
4. Can a portable storage container be locked?
5. Are portable storage container facilities climate controlled?
6. Can the customer access their container while it is in storage?
Book Moving Helpers to load or unload your PODS Moving and Storage container and get 15% off your first month rent and initial delivery fee! Schedule Information Session